The evaluation committee has selected high quality, hands-on and interactive workshops to shape the agenda of the conference during the workshop days. You will have the opportunity to bring your topics to the table, engaging in meaningful discussions, co-creating ideas and solutions, as well as forming future collaborations. Workshops are classified under 8 different categories, shown at the bottom of the page.
List of Accepted Workshops
Have a look at the list bellow to see which workshops will be at the OpenLivingLab Days. There are 41 to choose from!
Click on a workshop title to see the description. See the programme section of the website to know when each workshop will take place.
The workshops are hosted in parallel across six different workshop rooms. The six workshop rooms are set-up as:
- Maurice Saltiel Hall 1: ±56 participants / 7 round tables
- Maurice Saltiel Hall 2: ±50 participants / 7 round tables
- Maurice Saltiel Hall 3: ±50 participants / 7 round tables
- Museum: ±63 participants / 9 rectangular tables
- Libarary: ±56 participants / 7 rectangular tables
- CR-1: ±30 participants / 4 rectangular tables
Day 1 Workshops
Room: Maurice Saltiel Hall 3
Note: Participants are expected to have a smartphone or tablet connected to the Internet, in order to be able to use an App for an interactive session.