The Learning Lab program brings together a community of participants and experts in exchanging knowledge on the key elements of Living Labs. A course that will fast-track your learning through lectures and interactive sessions, a case study approach connecting theory to practice, as well as hands-on assignments to apply the learnings in your own context.
Why join the Learning Lab Day
Virtual Learning Lab 2020
September 1st 2020 – October 27th 2020
The 8-week Learning Lab Program combines:
- Expert presentations, hands-on co-creative sessions and interactive discussions with real-life case studies
- Hands-on assignments and application of learning materials to your own Living Lab case, in between the weekly sessions
- Expert & peer-to-peer support and evaluation, learning from each other while networking
- Dynamic & interactive environment facilitating knowledge exchange in various formats and learning styles!
- Taking the first step in joining the community of Living Labs, interacting with like-minded people and organizations
The program consists of weekly scheduled sessions to attend as well as assignments in between the weekly sessions to apply the learnings in the various cases brought in by a diverse group of participants and experts. The collaborative platform allows for continuous feedback and interaction. Course attendees will also receive a repository of learning materials with e-courses, papers and publications and actionable methods and tools for Living Labs.
- Exercise 1: my Living Lab (due 07/09/20)
- Exercise 2: stakeholder engagement plan (due 14/09/20)
- Exercise 3: LL co-creation (due 21/09/20)
- Exercise 4: experimentation plan (due 28/09/20)
- Exercise 5: the governance model tool (due 05/10/20)
- Exercise 6: LL value (due 12/10/20)
- Exercise 7: LL Business Model (due 19/10/20)
- Exercise 8: my Living Lab 2.0 (due 19/10/20)
- Exercise 9: SWOT (due 27/10/20)
Price & timeline
Virtual Learning Lab(limited number of registrations)
Weekly scheduled lessons
Interaction with trainers & participants
Teaching and Learning Materials
Learning Lab participant profiles
- Planning to start a Living Lab
- How to apply theory into practice when it comes to setting up a Living Lab
- Learning from successful real-life cases
- Networking with participants + experts
- Looking for a full overview of Living Lab methodologies…
- …to integrate the model in her existing citizen engagement practices
- Preparing for ENoLL membership application
- Attending Day0 as an onboarding training for his new position in the Living Lab
- Aims to set up a parallel Living Lab in his area in the future
- Setting up her city as a Living Lab
- Strengthening her knowledge on Living Labs…
- …to apply for ENoLL membership again
- Boosting her city as a Living Lab in the international context
Industry partner/technology park
- Looking for several real life-cases and methodologies…
- …and hands-on materials…
- …to apply in his own context and local ecosystem
- Aims to connect his ecosystem with European partners
- Trainer on one of the Learning Lab modules
- Looking forward to exchanging & learning from others, too!
(Publicly funded) project partner
- Aiming to support setting up LLs in the project
- Looking for support in Living Lab set up and management, quadruple helix engagement & governance
(European) policy representative
- Attending the training together with the full team…
- …for assessing the feasibility of setting up a Living Lab
- Looking to experience (virtual) co-creation in action
Any questions? Contact us
The registration platform (eventbrite) will send a tax invoice automatically for all payments made directly on the website (by credit card, paypal, SOFORT, iDEAL or Bancontact). You can also choose payment by invoice in which case an invoice will be sent to you via email for payment.
Attending the live sessions is highly recommended as they include interactive elements. However, all sessions are recorded and available to all participants. The hands-on exercises are always taking place in between sessions and the course platform is designed to facilitate interaction and networking between participants even outside of the live sessions.
The event platform will allow the creation of teams, so rather than participating as an individual you can also participate as one team in the learning journey. This would mean that all of you would be able to join the live sessions – but those who can’t join all sessions will also have access to course materials and recordings in between the sessions. It will also mean that all of you can complete the assignments together as a team, rather than completing the same assignment individually for each person.
If you are looking for a tailored learning designed for your team specifically, get in touch with us about the tailored training and mentoring offers in our Capacity Building Program!
There is no registration deadline – tickets are available in the registration platform until 4 September 2020. However, a limited number of tickets are available, get yours before they run out!