RESERVE AN EXHIBITION BOOTH OR A POSTER STAND
During the OpenLivingLab Days Turin 2022, you will have the opportunity to present your organisation/project to all participants in an exhibition booth and/or a poster stand in the main room of the conference, Sala Fucine, at Officine Grandi Riparazioni.
We offer you 2 sizes of exhibition booths: small booths and large booths.
The equipment of the large booths (6×3 square meters) includes:
- A medium table and 4-5 chairs
- Space for 6-8 poster stands in the back of the booth
- A medium counter or 2 small counter
The equipment of the small booths (3×3 square meters) includes:
- A small table and 2-3 chairs
- Space for 3 – 4 poster stands in the back of the booth
- A small counter
A full Poster display area will be organised close to the coffee break. Posters will stay in display for the full duration of the conference and you will be able to present the content of your poster during a specific session time.
The prices for taking advantage of these booths and/or stands are:
Large booth (6x3)
Small booth (3x3)
CHECK OUT OUR PROJECT PACKAGE
If you have a project to promote, we offer a special package at the price of € 4000 including several benefits:
- 2 entrance tickets including the participation in the social dinner
- A small booth measuring 3×3 square meters allowing you to display your dissemination materials
- The possibility to book a meeting room with priority (if available) for a maximum of 12 people
- The chance to present your project in the ENoLL Newsletter, prior to the conference
- Your logo & link will be added on the OLLD22 website
- Your logo will be displayed on the Conference E-brochure & Conference Report
If have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!