During our call for papers before summer full research papers, research in progress papers and practitioners presentations could be submitted to 6 different tracks:
Culture & creativity in times of disruptive change
Urban & Rural resilience
Health & WellBeing
Challenges for living labs
Digital Social Innovation
Living Labs for a greener future
In this session the chair of the DLLD scientific committee, Dr. Dimitri Schuurman, will introduce the 6 submissions which were selected by the committee as the most significant.
At the end of the session the voting for the Best Public Paper Award will be opened.
The selected papers for today are:
– Human Factors in Living Lab Research
– The key role of a Living Lab in creating a blockchain-based digital ecosystem to support local businesses.
– A closer look at the role of higher education in living labs: a scoping review
– Investigating the diversity of urban collaborative experimentations and identifying major trends in qualitative case studies from four major Canadian cities
– Scaling the voice of older adults – reflections on a needed co-design infrastructure for healthy ageing smart cities
– Urban Living Labs: Pathways for Sustainability Transitions to Innovative City System from Circular Economy Perspective