List of research papers that will be presented on the first day of OpenLivingLab Days and accompanied by lively discussions are:
- Drop-out in Living Lab Field Tests: A Contribution to the Definition and the Taxonomy
- City Logistics Living Labs – an ecosystem for efficient city logistics innovation uptake.
- An interdisciplinary community lab to facilitate citizen’s participation and health: an exploratory study in developing lab tools for research, education and practice in nursing, social work and gerontology
- A Brief History of Living labs: From Scattered Initiatives to Global Movement
- Systemic tools to better identify and understand stakeholder roles and relations in Living Labs
- Spatial Analysis of Leading Circular Economy and Living Lab Cities
- Living Labs Managing the Intra-Organizational Knowledge Exchange Process When Transitioning From Closed To Open Innovation
- Outcomes of Open and User Innovation in Regional Development
- Service blueprint model: a tool to improve the co-creation process in Living Labs
More information will follow soon.