Read all the papers in OLLD 2017 Conference Proceedings
Veli-Pekka Niitamo Prize
Veli-Pekka Niitamo Prize for best academic contribution for the ENoLL Summer School/ OpenLivingLab Days has been established in memory of Veli-Pekka ‘Vellu’ Niitamo, the Father of the Living Lab movement, long standing member of the ENoLL Council and one of the founding members of the ENoLL Association.
This prize will be given to one of the papers presented at the Research Day during the proceedings of the 8th edition of the OpenLivingLab Days. The prize will be awarded based upon the initial reviewers marks but we are also opening the vote, in a co-creation manner, for all the participants of the summit to decide and vote for what they consider to be the best paper.
Veli-Pekka Niitamo was a member of ENoLL Council for many years and as one of the founding members of the association, contributing actively to ENoLL meetings and policy work. He passed away in December 2012 and this prize has been set up in memory of the great work he did and the contributions he made.
The following papers will be presented at the OpenLivingLab Days:
- Drop-out in Living Lab Field Tests: A Contribution to the Definition and the Taxonomy
Authors: Abdolrasoul Habibipour, Annabel Georges , Dimitri Schuurman, Birgitta Bergvall-Kareborn
- City Logistics Living Labs – an ecosystem for efficient city logistics innovation uptake
Authors: Nina Nesterova, Hans Quak, Tariq van Rooijen, Tom Cherrett, Fraser McLeod
- An interdisciplinary community lab to facilitate citizen’s participation and health: an exploratory study in developing lab tools for research, education and practice in nursing, social work and gerontology
Authors: Franka C Bakker, Monique Mensen, Annelies Harps-Timmerman, Carolien Smits
- A Brief History of Living labs: From Scattered Initiatives to Global Movement
Authors: Seppo Leminen, Veli-Pekka Niitamo, Mika Westerlund
- Systemic tools to better identify and understand stakeholder roles and relations in Living Labs
Authors: Ursula Kopp, Christian Haider, Judith Preinesberger
- Spatial Analysis of Leading Circular Economy and Living Lab Cities
Author: Teemu Santonen
- Living Labs Managing the Intra-Organizational Knowledge Exchange Process When Transitioning From Closed To Open Innovation
Authors: Lynn Coorevits, Tanguy Coenen, Thomas Laureyssens, Dimitri Schuurman
- Outcomes of Open and User Innovation in Regional Development
Author: Patrizia Hongisto
- Service blueprint model: a tool to improve the co-creation process in Living Labs
Author: Lucien Papilloud