DAY 0 Learning Lab workshop & ENoLL General Assembly
(Location: Krakow Technology Park, Podole 60, Krakow, Poland)
|10:00-10:30||Welcome and Agenda|
|10:30-11:30|| What is a Living Lab?
|11:30-13:00|| How to Start and sustain a Living Lab?
|14:00-15:30||Methods and tools in a Living Lab Project
|15:45-17:00||Practical work with ENoLL applications|| ENoLL General Assembly
|(20:00) The day will finish with a dinner in restaurant Zakładka.|
Workshop “All you need to know about Living Labs (and did not dare to ask)”
Attendance at the Monday workshop titled “All you need to know about Living Labs (and did not dare to ask)” designed by Botnia Living Lab (Lulea University, Sweden) is by invitation only. For any further inquiries please contact ENoLL Office.
Workshop participants will receive training and gain insights in the following topics:
- Welcome and Agenda (background and history of ENOLL)
- What is a Living Lab? (Scientific foundation, Key components, Key Principles and Key Stakeholders, Types of Living Labs, Value of Living Labs, including short workshops/tasks)
- How to start and sustain a Living Lab (Part 1: Budget, management, financing, competence; Part 2: Budget, management, financing, competence, including short workshops/tasks
- Methods and tools in a Living Lab (practical examples)
- Practical work with ENoLL applications – tips and tricks
ENoLL General Assembly
ENoLL General Assembly (open for all ENoLL members) will take place in the afternoon – from 16:30 until 18:30 at the Krakow Technology Park, Podole 60.