aLL For Our Health - how Living Labs from different fields approach the Healthier Societies & Citizens’ Wellbeing challenge
Wednesday 21 September
17.30 – 19.00
- Prof. Panagiotis Bamidis, ThessAHALL, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Evdokimos Konstantinidis, ThessAHALL, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Despoina Petsani, ThessAHALL, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Despoina Mantziari, ThessAHALL, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
In this multi-disciplinary, high-level panel discussion, we, aLL (as Living Labs), join our forces -knowhow, experiences, even concerns- to explore how Living Labs from different fields of action approach the constantly emerging, global priority for Healthier Societies & Citizens’ Wellbeing.
In a world that is rapidly changing, due to the environmental change, the energy crisis, the increased occurrence rates of chronic & non-communicable diseases in young & older populations, in combination with our “fast-consuming” lifestyles (in terms of nutrition and other material goods), the explosion of novel technologies for everyday living, the transitional period of traditional pedagogical and cultural frameworks, people’s health is affected at every level, -physical, mental and social. In the meantime, the same contemporary societal challenges can be the “vehicles” towards their effective addressing and the recreation of a resilient, sustainable and healthy world!
We will be aLL there…aLL For Our Health!
Will you miss it?
17.30 – 17.35 : Welcome & introduction- Despoina Patsani
17.35 – 17.40: Scope of the workshop- Despoina Mantziari
17.40 – 17.50: Presentation of the panelists- All Panelists
17.50 – 18.50: Panel discussion
18.50 – 19.00: Wrap-up and closing remarks- Panos Bamidis
- Tuija Hirvikoski, Emerita president of ENoLL
- Panos Bamidis, ThessAHALL, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Fernado Villarino, Associate Director at Computer Vision Centre and Associate Professor at UAB.
- Gerardo Romero
- Josep Maria Salanova Grau, Researcher, CERTH/HIT
- Joëlle Mastelic, Program Manager NTN Living Labs for Decarbonisation at Energy Living Lab Association
- Eva Kehayia, McGill University
Researcher, CRIR–Jewish Rehabilitation Hospital